Wednesday, December 16, 2009 | 4:53 PM
Join us in welcoming Urchin 6.602 to the world, the long-awaited multilingual upgrade to our "run-it-yourself" web analytics package. This release adds support for all 11 of our supported languages, including English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Dutch, Japanese, Chinese (both simplified and traditional), and Korean.
Read the complete Changelist for all the details, or visit our Download page to get the goods.
Urchin 6.602 also includes a bunch of significant new features, including:
- Enhanced LDAP integration (more protocols supported)
- 1-Click Installer -- no need for an "outboard" database anymore
- GeoDB user adjustments -- don't need the full GeoDB? Run fast & light with Urchin 6.602
- Updated compression utility -- allows data archives greater than 2GB
- Option to select which profiles (and their overview data) to display on users' default "home" screen (aka, roll-up report)
- Bing.com support (hooray!)
- ...and lots of bug fixes and documentation updates