Thursday, June 11, 2009 | 11:00 AM
On Monday June 8, we released Urchin 6.6, a significant upgrade to our "run-it-yourself" web analytics package. This release brings some serious enterprise-level heft to the table, and also advances Urchin's marketing-analysis capabilities in a big way.
- YSM integration: Download your YSM campaign data via the Yahoo API.
- Deep links into AdWords: Provide your login credentials and Urchin lets you jump directly from CPC reports to related management screens in your AdWords account.
- Budget Alerts: If your AdWords campaigns are in danger of exhausting available funds, Urchin will tell you.
- Keyword Generation Tool: Add keywords to your AdWords campaigns directly from Urchin.
- Copy Campaign Tool: Duplicate existing CPC campaigns (for example, YSM campaigns) as new AdWords campaigns.
- Tag Manager: Automates your keyword destination-URL building, a big timesaver.
- New reports: Time on Site, Performance Comparison, CPC Structure, and more!
It doesn't stop here. We've also taken a close look at how Urchin plays with other other systems in your organization. Which brings us to...
- LDAP integration: Use your existing corporate authentication with Urchin, including LDAP, MSAD, etc.
- Data API: Pull your Urchin report data into a CRM tool or any other system. (See the Urchin Data API documentation.)
- Rollup Report: A new Urchin "home" page shows each user a list of all profiles to which they have access, with summary metrics for each profile.
- Process Control: Kill a running Urchin log-processing job gracefully, without corrupting the database.
- Urchin 5 to Urchin 6 Migration Utility: Haven't upgraded from Urchin 5 yet? Our new data-migration utility is much faster and less prone to errors.