Thursday, May 16, 2013 | 4:00 PM
- Leverage Google’s massive computing power to get business insights from big data in seconds rather than hours.
- Analyze massive amounts of data in the cloud with no up-front investments (hardware provisioning or software licensing investments).
- Share and collaborate quickly and securely using Access Control Lists.
- Store as much as you want, paying only for what you use.
- Protect your data with multiple layers of security from Google.
- Analyzing visitor behavior across very large date ranges. Answer the question: "From 2010 to 2013, which sections of my site had the most volatility in daily traffic volumes?"
- Joining against data from other sources. Make detailed, custom analyses, such as: "I have a database that contains all the metadata about each article posted on my site and would like to see the bounce rate, conversion rate and new visitors generated by author and topic."
- Understanding complex queries. Answer the question: "Of the visitors to my site that used a voucher code, how many originally discovered my brand from a voucher code site and how many left the checkout process and returned within 10 minutes with a voucher code? Which codes were used in each case?"
- Integrating with Data Warehouses. Make detailed, custom analyses, such as: "On a weekly basis, for each of my logged in customers, I want to see the top 5 products that they viewed but did not buy and add that information into their record in our CRM."