Wednesday, August 14, 2013 | 10:51 AM
The following is a guest post contributed by Caleb Whitmore, founder of GACP Analytics Pros and the BEST Practices Conference, Google Analytics enthusiast and aspiring mountaineer.
BEST Practices: Google Analytics Conference
Boston, September 19
Seattle, November 14
As a digital analytics firm, we obviously love the constant connectedness of social media, mobile devices and the web. But we are also the first to admit that the never-ending noise leaves little room for the brilliance that come from letting your mind wander.
BEST Practices for Google Analytics is designed to give you the best of both worlds.
We combine strategic inspiration, practical instruction and a wide-open location to create a Google Analytics conference like no other. In six short weeks, BEST Practices will land in Boston and we invite you to join us.
Top 7.2 Reasons to Attend A BEST Practices for Google Analytics Conference this Fall:
- Networking: You will be surrounded by innovators in the digital analytics industry - previous attendees include Starbucks, Yelp, Priceline, GoPro and more. Talk to both experts and peers who are using analytics to creatively solve problems.
- Speakers: Our speakers are actively practicing what they preach every day. Members of my AP team will cover specific best practices, I will review some of the tricks I have learned from a decade in this business, Ian Myszenski from Wildfire will be showcasing the measurement of social media . . . and the list goes on.
- After-Party: Mix and mingle following the event. Past after-parties have provided a great place to keep the brainstorming and inspiration flowing as you chat with people from a wide variety of industries and backgrounds.
- Topics: Receive practical instruction on the latest Google Analytics features, including advanced segmentation, multi-channel funnels, attribution modeling, Google Tag Manager, Universal Analytics, social and more.
- Interaction: Hands-on interaction is key when learning to apply new knowledge. We will give you a chance to apply tricks directly to your profiles as you listen and chat about your challenges with like-minded people during lunch.
- Venue: The Boston BEST Practices conference will be at New England Aquarium and in Seattle at the Seattle Art Museum - venues specifically chosen because they give you open spaces to think creatively. We have intentionally scheduled space into the agenda to allow you to wander, enjoy and dream.
- Training: If you’re looking to make it official, the Google Analytics Individual Qualification test is an important milestone when building your GA resume. Our preparatory course is a full day of in-person training time following the conference, led by me.
7.2. Discount: And last, but definitely not least, we have a discount just for you! Use discount code BESTAnalyticsBlog for a 20% discount off the conference pass at either our Boston or Seattle conferences this fall.
And don’t forget to check out other BEST Practices conferences as we storm the country. We’re headed back to San Francisco in the spring of 2014 - don’t miss out!
To keep up to date on what’s coming, follow our team at @analyticspros and @BEST_con to hear about the latest speakers, locations and events.
We hope to see you in Boston and Seattle!
Posted by Caleb Whitmore, Google Analytics Certified Partner