Monday, April 08, 2013 | 9:16 AM
Labels: Training and Events
The following is a guest post contributed by Caleb Whitmore, founder of Analytics Pros and the BEST Practices Conference, Google Analytics enthusiast, and aspiring mountaineer.
Join us on May 2nd in San Francisco to learn about the best practices for Google Analytics. At this interactive conference you will be engaged, learn strategy for Google Analytics and be trained in using and optimizing the tool.
We think about our conference like this:
Looks like useful fun, right? We promise it will be well worth your time.
A side note, just in case you were wondering: my prior conference, GAUGE (now “retired”) was an initiative to bring together users across the Google Analytics community to learn from each other. The BEST Practices conference series builds on this legacy and delivers hands on tutorials and interactive sessions.
Look forward to hear from thought leaders in the Google Analytics space, including Google’s Jesse Nichols, Andrew Wales and Ian Myszenski. We are excited to have Dan Siroker from Optimizely and I will weigh in with my latest finds and processes as well. We will talk and work with you on Universal Analytics, Multi-Channel Funnels, Attribution Modeling and more tips and tricks that we apply to our use of GA.
Our San Francisco conference includes:
- An after-party event hosted by the Google Analytics Premium team at the San Francisco Google office
- Hands-on sessions and workshops led by top GA experts
- Interactive “Table Topics” lunch session, including teaching and roundtable discussion on Universal Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Mobile Strategy and more
- Opportunities to interact with digital analytics peers and experts
- Insights into the Google Analytics strategies of leading companies
- An amazing conference venue that allows for big-picture thinking, the Jewish Contemporary Museum
Join us in San Francisco on May 2nd for our Spring event. Use discount code BESTAnalyticsBlog for a 20% discount off the Conference Pass. We also offer a 50% discount for government, non-profit employees and full-time students.
And don’t forget to check out other BEST Practices conferences as we storm the country. We’re headed to Boston on October 3rd and back to the Pacific Northwest in Seattle on November 14th - don’t miss out!
To keep up to date on what’s coming, follow our team at @analyticspros and @BEST_con to hear about the latest speakers, locations and events. As a bonus, this video should provide a good introduction to our event if you've never been to one in the past:
We hope to see you in San Francisco this Spring. Happy analyzing!
Posted by Caleb Whitmore, Google Analytics Certified Partner