Thursday, July 26, 2012 | 12:00 PM
A version of the following post originally appeared on Justin Cutroni’s Analytics Talk blog.
It’s that time again! Time to take your analytics questions (via Google+) and provide a useful answer.
- Tracking across an iFrame
- A bug with the Ad Content secondary dimension
- Integrating Google Analytics and Google AdSense
- Ecommerce reporting based on item category/group
Thanks for your help.
|Google Analytics Advanced Filter for normalizing a URL|
What am I doing wrong?
Thank for the question Eric.
Thanks for the question Dean.
I should note that there are a lot of improvements that are happening at Google Analytics right now, many of them have to do with the processing of the data and report generation. Hopefully Resource Not Found will begin to appear less frequently.
(not set) Question from Alaa Batayneh:
1) Why do I very often see (not set) whether in traffic sources or any other sections.
- Geographic reports: (not set) indicates that Google Analytics could not identify the visitor’s geographic location
- All Traffic Sources: (not set) may indicate that some link tagging parameters are not present. For example, Feedburner often automatically tags links with a source of Feedburner but often omits a medium, thus causing (not set)
- Page Titles Report: (not set) indicates that the document.title DOM object is not set. This means that GA can not collect the title for the page
- Devices: (not set) indicates that there is no User Agent that GA can use to identify the device
|Connecting Google AdSense and Google Analytics|
|Setting up an Event as a Google Analytics Goal|