Friday, November 06, 2009 | 12:38 PM
Labels: Analytics API
If you manage many Google Analytics profiles, it can be difficult to stay on top of all your top line metrics across accounts -until now. Trakkboard is a free, easy to use desktop application that allows analysts to create dashboards that pull data across different Google Analytics logins and different Google Analytics profiles to display top level metrics all within the same view.
This application was built using the Google Analytics API by our friends in Germany, Trakken GmbH and is available in English, German and Spanish. Once downloaded, you can add multiple Google Accounts, select Google Analytics Accounts and profiles, then choose from any of the pre-canned report widgets. The report widget will then appear on the dashboard. This process can be repeated with other Google Analytics Accounts, Profiles, and Widgets - and your customized dashboard is ready to use.
What's really nice is each report widget can be configured to automatically fetch new data from the API at a regular interval, for example, every hour. This dramatically reduces the time it takes to see top level metrics across all your accounts.
- 15 different report widgets available
- Top/flop keywords widget (movers & shakers)
- Drag-drop and resize report widgets
- Update all widgets at the same time
- Update individual widgets at set intervals
- Use tabs for more dashboards
- Resize report widgets
- Notes widgets for comments
- Add up to two Google Account Email addresses
- FAQ Center available in English, Spanish, German