Tuesday, October 20, 2009 | 5:31 AM
Labels: Training and Events
Every now and then, we like to shout out events that our Google Analytics Authorized Consultants are doing for the community.
Seminar For Success In Melbourne
Two weeks ago we mentioned some upcoming Seminars For Success which are all day seminars on Google Analytics. Here's one more Seminar For Success in Melbourne, Australia this Thursday and Friday, October 22 and 23, hosted by Mangold Sengers, a Google Analytics and Website Optimizer Authorized Consultant.
Thursday will be a Google Analytics Introduction and User Training, and Friday will be an Advanced Technical Implementation session. You'll learn how to use Google Analytics and also get some indispensable techniques for analyzing and optimizing your marketing and traffic. Take a look at the agenda to learn which one would be right for you.
User Conference in Chicago
On November 4th, Authorized Consultant Stratigent is holding their 2009 Google Analytics User Conference with many members of the Google Analytics Product and Engineering teams in attendance to meet you and hear about how you're using the product and what you'd like to see.
Join fellow Google Analytics users for a full day packed with tips from industry insiders, discussions on the latest innovations, customer panel conversations featuring organizations making the most out of Google Analytics. And,
- Improving ROI and Conversion with Google Analytics: Presented by Phil Mui, Ph.D., Senior Product Manager at Google.
- Enterprise Insights: Understand what sets world-class analytics programs apart
- Customer Discussion Panel: Listen to everyday Google Analytics users discuss their struggles and triumphs
- Applications You Can't Live Without Competition: Discover these useful add-ons that make your life easier
- Google Analytics - Guide to Success: Hear tricks of the trade from seasoned professionals