Tuesday, January 20, 2009 | 6:24 PM
In the spirit of New Year's resolutions, one of ours is to work even harder in 2009 to hear what you have to say. My resolution to work out more frequently at the gym has already gone out the window (the Golden Globes took precedence last week), but I promise that listening to you is a resolution we'll follow through on! To help kick things off, here are a few ways you can get your questions answered and provide feedback to the Google Analytics team.
- As of today, you can post comments on new features and developments directly in the blog
- For support questions or more in-depth conversations, use the help forum
- For feature requests, you can use this form
- To get hands-on implementation support, speak to an Authorized Consultant
- Lastly, to share best practices, key learnings or case studies, email ga-feedback [at] google [dot] com (no support questions please)