Friday, January 23, 2009 | 4:39 PM
What kind of analytics user are you? Our Analytics Evangelist, Avinash Kaushik, has created a "Nine-Point Checklist of Analytics Awesomeness" to help you find out. Are you an Emperor or a Newbie?
9. Get external context to your performance (benchmarking)
8. Internal site search baby! Rock it!
7. Search, organic, get good at it
6. Landing pages, landing pages, landing pages
5. Goals, goals, goals (& goal values)
4. Enable deep e-commerce tracking and analysis
3. Your only true analytics BFF: bounce rate
2. Powerfully leverage custom reports
1. Give me segmentation or give me death!
Want to hear more on the above? Check out Avinash's post on Deeper Analysis & Insights for the full story. Worth a good weekend read and could be your ticket to Analytics Emperordom!